HELP!!! How do I delete "stored attachments"???

Country Gecko

Hey all,

I was trying to post an ad in the classifieds yesterday and when I proceded to add an attachment I was informed I do not have any room for additional attachments? So, I checked all of the boxes to delete my "stored attachments" and they just stayed on the attachment page after deleting and all of the check boxes are no longer there? At this point, I cannot check anything to delete? Anyone know what I can do at this point? I did send an email to the "contact us" link at the bottom of this site.

Thanks,
Glenn

Country Gecko

After troubleshooting a little I realized that the photos that won't empty from my "stored attachments" are the ones that are in "closed" threads. I do not know how threads actually become closed neither, but maybe this will help in figuring out why I cannot clear them from my "saved" list.

Country Gecko

Kelli,

That worked, thank you very much!!!

Do you know why many of my threads/posts have become closed? I can't figure it out and I only realized it since I went back to see which ads still had attachments in them for this prior issue.

Thanks again,
Glenn

Country Gecko

Kelli,

I figured it out! I have atleast two replies to the posts that were closed. I forgot about the two reply limit when I realized I have atleast one post with more than two replies. I thought if there was a limit, it would automatically stop you from adding additional posts. I have one in the cages, etc. classifieds that accepted four before it was closed. http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=20813

Thank you very much for your help!
Glenn

Visit our friends