Help! Treat my leo's toe...

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Yesterday when i was taking picture of my leo. i just saw my leo's feet right one. his toe have a reddish bit so i pick it off, i thought it was lint but it's blood! it was bleeding bit so Now it look okay but should i put a bit of Neosporin on his feet? it's nail in toes. not all. just one.

I cant post piv of it because my camera sucks! It cant take pic of small things. lol

Anyone can tell me?

robin

do you use reptile carpet?
also it could be because he had a struck shed on his toe or he hurt it somehow, like it got smashed or caught between something.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Yeah I do Use reptile carpet. No it wasnt, I just saw a red bit of it and i thought it is lint so i pinched and removed it to nail but it bled. it's nail went off. My mistake. :[

robin

the nail could have very well got caught in the carpet. i would suggest putting paper towel down. keep her misted down and very enclosure VERY clean. like change the paper towels once a day till it's healed. it should be ok. you shouldn't have to put neosporin on it. as long as you keep her misted and on a clean substrate like paper towels. she should be fine. i had this happen recently but because of a completely different reason. her toes got smashed.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
thanks. she sheded yesterday at night. :D Her toe seem okay but red brusie but should be okay. I washed my reptile carpet. maybe that's the problem of stuck. "but i picks her nail and it went off. and it bled." -__-

G

GeckoGirl2012

My leo had the same problem once, and he is also on ReptiCarpet. i held a piece of toilet paper on his toe until it stopped bleeding. he was okay :)

Visit our friends