Help

DaStos208

Hi, I'm probably overreacting, but i fed my leo a hornworm that was really big, about twice the width of her head. she got it down alright, but was chewing awhile, and she pooped twice after it, but both poops were small; almost a little smaller than normal, which is strange because she ate 6-8 crickets and a giant hornworm. ive waited a few days and she hasn't pooped since, could she be impacted from eating too much? She didn't throw up, so did it all go into her gut and cause a block? or do hornworms just not contain much nutrients to be turned into poop, and she is actually fine and I'm just being over dramatic? help please, I'm afraif to feed her now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Sometimes it just takes awhile for the poop to come. If she's hungry and normal active it's fine. Keep offering and see if she eats. Expect a really big poop at some point soon.

Aliza

DaStos208

Sometimes it just takes awhile for the poop to come. If she's hungry and normal active it's fine. Keep offering and see if she eats. Expect a really big poop at some point soon.

Aliza
It has been about a week, is this a safe amount of time for stool to pass?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Visit our friends