HELP!!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Like Sammerz said, try upping the humidity to get the old skin loosened up a bit... How much is left to shed still? Can you take some photos?

Apocalypse910

3 Year Member
I've found that a bit of glycerine mixed with water can do wonders if all else fails. Generally I dip a paper towel in it and brush it over the areas where the skin is stuck then try to help with the shed once the skin starts to soften. Upping the humidity and letting him finish the shed himself is generally the best option though.

Diego:)

3 Year Member
I tried putting him in the container with a wet paper towel and then rubbing it but it didn't work here's the pic though..... -1.jpg

3 Year Member
Sorry it's not very good but there's skin on the dorsal and a little on the legs. All of it's off the head and feet.

3 Year Member
It was damp and the first time it didn't do anything then I tried it for longer and it still didn't work. It's starting to come off a tiny bit after I spray him a lot but we might take him to the vet he's been acting kind of weird lately.:confused:

Gopherhockey03

What I do is take a Ice cream pale then line it with wet paper towels. Then bring it in the bathroom with me while I take a hot shower it gets pretty super humid in there!!! But only do it for 10-15 mins then help take the skin off with a tweezers!!! It is a Crested Gecko so be careful not to expose it to hot temps too long!!! Hope it helps!!!

Get a qutip and rub her with it. But in like warm water. Then put her in a humid hide for 10 mins. then do it again So try that then update us ill help you cause i raise them and they will dont worry ok :)

Visit our friends