some pictures of my group : 3.6

P1010501.jpg

P1010500.jpg

P1010502.jpg

you can see 2 quite different types of coloration

P1010503.jpg

N

Nigel4less

Wow, I have never seen H.taylori in Captivity! Absolutely amazing.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
You are one lucky gecko keeper or is it fate. much luck to you with all those taylori. hope all do well. happy healthy breeders should produce healthy babies. love to hear some updates.

Select Gex

I've kept up with peoples progress with this species on GeckosUnlimited and am glad to see healthy geckos in captivity. Finally! :)

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Nicolas, how are they all doing? any eggs yet:devilish: Do you need:help: all things breed for me(herps & birds) Send some over.:wiseguy: just kidding I'm sure you don't need help. But it would be nice to have some here in the US, preferable the west cost. Marcia (among others:D ) would sure make them(healthy) fat and happy. best of luck with them.

Gecko Ranch

spykerherps said:
Nicolas, how are they all doing? any eggs yet:devilish: Do you need:help: all things breed for me(herps & birds) Send some over.:wiseguy: just kidding I'm sure you don't need help. But it would be nice to have some here in the US, preferable the west cost. Marcia (among others:D ) would sure make them(healthy) fat and happy. best of luck with them.

I had a friend who had these in Arizona. Lost touch with her, too bad!

Haroldo

spykerherps said:

There are some stateside that are working with them. How long the wait would be and how much a single unsexed animal would cost, is another story altogether...

Spectacular animals Nicolas for sure!

L

LadyGecko

WOW !
They are beautiful and sound fascinating
Those group shots are awesome

:main_thumbsup:

Thank you so very much for sharing them with us!

Sandy

Visit our friends