Here at the hospital

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
I just wanted everyone to know how much of an addict I am for this forum. I am sitting in the computer lounge of Temple University Children's Hospital, and starting a thread on geckoforums.net! My Daughter Juliana had her tonsils removed today, and we are staying the night with her. She is doing exceptionally well, and should be coming home tomorrow. She is a real trooper, and she makes her daddy very proud. :main_yes: She has single handedly kept orange popsicle manufacturers in business today! She and mom are sleeping peacefully in the room, so i figured I would run down and play on the puter. Hope everyone on this forum is doing well, and I hope to be at my own computer early tomorrow.

Heres to orange popsicles!:main_thumbsup:

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Tony, I am glad that Juliana is doing well.:yes: Now I propose as a tribute that everyone go the the freezer and toast her with their favorite frozen treat. Cherries jubilee for me. lol

wilomn

No One of Consequence
I just bought some popscicles recently. Supposedly grape and red and blue and orange.

So far, oddly enough, they have been predominantly orange.

Orange is good, which is good, since I have an over abundance of orange.

Glad your kid is ok.

robin

i'm glad Juliana is doing well
You are definately addicted ...lol
:thumbsup: orange popsicles!

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
Well its 7:00 am here at the hospital, and she is feeling great! She was up at 5 ready to go home, so we are waiting for the doctor to give us the all clear. When I told Juliana that you folks had wished her well, she smiled and said "Aw that is so sweet, tell them thank you"

So from Juliana, Rhonda and I thanks!

GeckoForums ROCK:smitten:

brandy101010

I'm glad your daughter is doing good. and yes this place is addicting! I don't think I have ever spent so much time on a website! and I'm an ebay addict!

robin

Jeanne said:
You can talk after having your tonsils removed?????
im not sure... rusell puked up blood in my shoes after he got his removed, but he was 33 or 34 when he got them removed. it's suposed to be horrible to get them removd as an adult

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
Jeanne said:
What a little trooper she is!

You can talk after having your tonsils removed?????

Yep she can talk although she is a pony.........I mean a little hoarse.:main_rolleyes:

Other than being tired and needy she is like any normal kid right now....wait she is alot like me now.

nwheat

Glad to hear she's feeling better! Nothing like license to eat unlimited popsicles to make you feel better! :) We're a bit late, but we'll toast her health with ice cream sandwiches this evening!

Visit our friends