Hey Everyone!

Kelsey

Hey everyone! I'm Kelsey, I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself and my collection of animals. I'll start off with myself. I recently graduated from college with an Animal Sciences major, Equine minor. I'm currently living in Pennsylvania but hoping to relocate once I can find a better job.

Now on to my animals! I'll start with my horse. I had two but one recently passed away. I only have my mare Ginger now. She's a 16 year old Quarter Horse that I've had since she was 5.
250582_10150205774267761_564522760_7055435_1319514_n.jpg

Next would be my ferret Roxi, or possum as I call her among many nicknames she has. :) She just turned 3.
Roxi 011.jpg

And finally, the reason I joined. Zeke is the newest member as of this past Saturday. I purchased him from a local reptile show and he's quite the character already! I had another leo a few years back but it didn't have no where near the personality this little guy does!
Zeke1.jpg Zeke3.jpg

I'm looking forward to learning more and more about leos so my little guy has the best life possible.

indyana

Welcome, Kelsey! You have quite the range of pets. I used to keep ferrets and know how much fun they are. Roxi's adorable.
Congrats on adding Zeke to your group. This board has been a great reference for me as a first time gecko owner, so I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information.

Visit our friends