Hey guys and gals

J

Jared_the_Leoman

My name is Jared, im 17 and im from good ol' Mississippi. I have to say, im am pleased about joining this site. I came from Repticzone and boy, what a change. People here are much nicer and truly care about the hobby. I breed geckos myself, not many, but i plan on growing my collection as i move out of my parents house. As of now I have a 2 breeding groups. One has my high yellow male and tremper albino female. The other is my MACK Snow group, 1 male and 1 female, both 100% het. Las vegas albino and 60% patternless. Im hopeing to have a good succesfull year with my breeding, and i wish the best to everyone else! 2008 will also be my first time vending at a show, and boy am i nervous! I hope to make new friends here at geckoforums!

J

Jared_the_Leoman

Thanks for the replies everyone! And geckoring, a lot of things have changed in Mississippi. In my town we finally got a petkill =P. But, the biggest blow to the area is all the clearcutting. They did a lot behind my house and since then it has been hard to find any herps. I used to could go out and catch a bunch of reptiles, but now, nothing. The whole spring summer and fall i found 1 snake in my woods.

Visit our friends