hey there

jase81

hey guys n gals i'm jase i have 3 tokay geckos , a leopard gecko and 2 corn snakes and hopfully more rep's as soon as i get round my lovely wifey lol

glad to talk to ya all

jase

Gopherhockey03

Yea they are gorgeous animals I love there colors but I've witnessed the damage those little mouths can do!

Geckomaster743

Welcome Jase! From what i heard you and Gopher have been talking about your Tokay's! As Gopher said not many of us have Tokay's But if your looking for Questions and Tips we have Rylee! I think she owns a Female Tokay ( Unless She Sold it ) but she must know a good deal of information if ya need it! Any help with Leopards and Crested is for sure Covered through me - Gopher - Jfreemo - Landen - Josh - Rylee - CrestieGuru - Sammerez - SusieLou - Beverly - Katherine - Leolover - Amanda - Scrab - Apocalypse and Every one else on Gecko talk! Sorry if i forgot any names but that tops it off!

Sammerz1990

3 Year Member
Welcome Jase! From what i heard you and Gopher have been talking about your Tokay's! As Gopher said not many of us have Tokay's But if your looking for Questions and Tips we have Rylee! I think she owns a Female Tokay ( Unless She Sold it ) but she must know a good deal of information if ya need it! Any help with Leopards and Crested is for sure Covered through me - Gopher - Jfreemo - Landen - Josh - Rylee - CrestieGuru - Sammerez - SusieLou - Beverly - Katherine - Leolover - Amanda - Scrab and Every one else on Gecko talk! Sorry if i forgot any names but that tops it off!
hahaha its Sammerz hahah but its cool ya we are all pretty tight nit and we love helping as much as we can. and welcome to GT =]
im on here as much as i can be... i only work part time but im trying to get full time work... but in the mean time i take advantage of being on here and playing with my leos

Geckomaster743

Yeah sorry for a bunch of name Misspells! I named what i could remember and then searched for the spellings of other memebers who have helped me!

Visit our friends