Hey Y'all!

A

*~*AmanJo*~*

So I was searching for a Gecko forum and this was the first one to come up on the list so I thought I'd give it a try. Seems really active other ones I've been on have died down a lot! haha

Anyway, My name is Amanda and I'm 20 years old. Going to college in the fall. for Vet tech, Wildlife, and Zoology. I want to be a Zoo keeper for Komodo Dragons and just reptiles. haha I love them. I'm a country girl. I'm from Minnesota. Good Ol Minnie-o-tah! hahahaha I do love it here.

I've got 3 Leopard Geckos, Nakia (she's the oldest), Onyx (she's the mean one in the bunch!), and Bogart (my little man! haha)

I've tried to save two other geckos before Bell Albino Cammie, she died on June 18th a year ago. got her from Petsmart, and than Rambo from Petco. Rambo was impacted he/she died after just a month of having him/her. Rambo was impacted with sand. I called and yelled at the manager of the place. Cammie I looked up had wastings diease. They've both been to a vet before they passed away. and there was "nothing" the vets could do.

But I do have a Zoo in my house! haha

A

*~*AmanJo*~*

Thank you!

Yeah I'll be getting them into the vets for an annual check up soon. Something I like to do every now and than. Haven't been able to get the newer ones in yet. Just because they aren't used to being handled yet.

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Saying Hi

Anyway, My name is Amanda and I'm 20 years old. Going to college in the fall. for Vet tech, Wildlife, and Zoology. I want to be a Zoo keeper for Komodo Dragons and just reptiles. haha I love them. I'm a country girl. I'm from Minnesota. Good Ol Minnie-o-tah! hahahaha I do love it here.
Just wanted to say hey......its a great forum, you won't be looking any farther. You take care. HJ

T

tronicsman

Glad to have more Minnesotans here Welcome to the forum

Visit our friends