Hi! <3

Blacat

Hello!
My name is Cat and I've had a gecko literally most of my life. My Dora is around 17 years old and I am now 21. We had gotten her for fairly cheap since she had lost ost of her toe claws. She is pretty much blind and very shaky, but still extremly active... although she sleeps in such weird positions that when we come back home we often have "it finally happened" moments LMAO. All I remember is that she is a Blizzard something.

(Before anyone says something about the substrate I keep my geckos on; all my geckos are tweezer-fed as to avoid consumption of substrate, so there isn't risk of impaction o/ )
Untitled-1.png Untitled-2.png

I also have Honey, which was donated to our rescue around a month ago. Since my Dora is getting old, I decided to adopt her (and also because she's kinda mean and I'm having trouble getting her to become comfortable getting handled. I don't mind not being able to handle her). If anyone has any idea of what her genetics are, please let me know! My field of expertise is in sand boas, so I have no idea what her genes are. I plan on changing her substrate to something else, it's just all we had at the moment and my mom hates when I put reptiles on paper towels once out of quarantine lmao.

The pics are from a bit ago since I had to move back into dorm. Few baths (and fingers bitten) have gotten rid of the shed on her toes ahah. She's a meanie and I love that for her, go queen
Untitled-3.png Untitled-4.png

I'm excited to meet you guys and learn more about gecko genetics :D

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! The gecko below is a hypo (just a few body spots) albino. I have an albino gecko named Eragon who is 18!
Here's a picture of him I took last September:

Aliza

Attachments

• Eragon9:21.jpg
    Eragon9:21.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3

Blacat

Welcome! The gecko below is a hypo (just a few body spots) albino. I have an albino gecko named Eragon who is 18!
Here's a picture of him I took last September:

Aliza
Thank you for the help identifying my Honey's morph! Look at that handsome old man Eragon <3

Visit our friends