Hi all!

U

unbakedbrownie

Hello!

My name is Angelique. My husband and I are hoping to add a Leo to our family soon (Three cats, one dog, one fish).

I am not quite so experienced with lizards as others. I know a few things but still need to do a bit of reading.

I am trying to set up the tank soon. I will be acquiring a twenty five gallon tank soon. I would like to get the most comfortable thing I can for them but the first thing that comes to mind is sand. I know sand can be dangerous because you're risking impacting if the lizard decides to consume some of it. Could one use towels? Fabric or paper (I know paper is okay)? Can anyone offer any advice as to what locks they've used to prevent escapes?

Anyways, Thank you all and nice to meet you! :)

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Welcome to Gecko Forums.net, Angelique! You are in the right place to learn about Leopard Geckos, and I'm glad to know you are doing your research before getting your first gecko. There have been several posts recently on the subject of substrates, so all you need to do is click the 'SEARCH' tab on the toolbar with the specific key words and get started!

U

unbakedbrownie

Thank you all much! I really appreciate your responses! :D

Yup! I like to know how to swim before I jump in the water. :D

Visit our friends