Hi from England!

P

paulnattress

Hi there,

I've just joined this forum as my wife and myself have bought ourselves our very first Leopard Gecko. This forum looks like a great place to come and chat with other owners and get advice and share pictures so we're looking forward to joining the community.

We're live in Worcester in England but Leo's are Leo's no matter where you're from :) We'll have to get used to temperatures being discussed in Farenheit (we use Celsius in the UK) and we won't know your pet stores by name but we'll get by I'm sure.

I'll put some details and pictures of our Leo (she's called Shazzrah by the way) in the Leo forums and later I'll put pictures of the vivarium in so people can let us know if it looks ok.

So anyway, hi all!

Paul and Mel.

L

LadyGecko

Hi Paul and Mel and Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of Leopard Geckos
Be warned-they are extremely addictive and it's really hard to keep just one-LOL

:D

Sandy

P

paulnattress

Thanks for the welcome! We plan to keep two geckos but want a different coloured one to the one we've got but it's quite the season for them apparently so we're waiting a few months. Plus I think it would be easier to look after one first before worrying over another one! We have a 4 foot vivarium so we have the space for more if (I mean "when" :) ) we get addicted.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Welcome to GeckoForums.net, Paul and Mel! This is THE place to share and learn about the geckos we all love, and we are looking fowad to seeing photos of Shazzrah!

P

paulnattress

Golden Gate Geckos said:
Welcome to GeckoForums.net, Paul and Mel! This is THE place to share and learn about the geckos we all love, and we are looking fowad to seeing photos of Shazzrah!

I've posted these in the Leo forum but seeing as how you've asked... :)

This is our little Shazzrah!

Visit our friends