Hi I am new here

S

SwimMom

Hello I am new to this forum. I have one leopard gecko. Not sure of sex yet just a baby and not handling yet. I also have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 oscars, 1 sucker fish, and 1 horse. I am new to Gecko care and am sure I will need lots of help so I am glad to be here and thankyou in advance.

R

Reptileking$

Welcome to geckoforums.net. Great site, lots of breeders and knowlegable members. I'm both so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

S

SwimMom

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes. My little one is so shy he/she hasn't come out of the hides yet except for middle of night I know she did because her mealies were gone and there was poops. I have a few questions. She likes her moist hide best how many times a day do I need to spray that and is it ok to spray it with her in it or do I need to upset her and make her move out of it?

S

SwimMom

Oh duh I should have said its moss. sorry bout that. She just gets so mad when I move her hisses at me and I don't want her to be afraid of my hand as I would love to someday be able to handle her

brandy101010

You could probably get a away with misting the moss once a day or maybe even every other day. You'll be able to tell how often after awhile.

Visit our friends