Hi, I'm from Sweden!

Lottiz

Black Velvet
Sweden...up north. It must be very cold there...a lot of snow and wild animals...:main_rolleyes:

No, it's absolutely wrong. It's Decembert 8th. +10C and just raining. I haven't seen any snow at all so long this winter:eek:
...wild animals, yes, but we don't see them very often. I'm glad I got my 40 sweet and lovely geckos :p .

We got a breeding stock of 35 Leopardgeckos and 2 fattails, but they will be more :D . I really love this hobby and I guess you are going to see my animals over and over again, course I love to take pics of them :main_thumbsup:

My name is Liselott ARonsson, call me Lottiz, it's much easier ;)

Morphs for 2007:

albinos:
Raptor
Aptor
patternless
jungle albino (trempers)
giants (A&M's)
hyglos

mack snow: (Alex Hue)
ghost (even super)
jungle (even super)
striped
normal (even super)
jungle het.albino
(normal het.aptor)
patternless (even super)
patternless het albino

Others
SHTC (Gekkogalaksen)
Red stripes (JMG's)
Banana Blizzard, (black eyes)
Blazing Blizzards (snake eyes)
ghost
patternless het. albino
jungle het.albino
normal/high yellow
Hue bold stripes

West african fat tailed geckos
normal striped het. amel.
normal striped
normal

Thats all for me:D

/Lottiz

Lottiz

Black Velvet
Thank you all ;)

I think some of you allready know me a little from geckophile and other forums :D

-Nice to be here!

/Lottiz

Lottiz

Black Velvet
420Geckos said:
Welcome Lottiz! Looks like you have a lot of great projects going on over there!

Yes, I got a lot of new imports from JMG's, Alex Hue, Steve, Gekkogalaksen and a fattail from a unknown privat seller in Hamm, so I'm very exciting and waiting for 2007!

2007 will be the first year we can produce mack snow in Sweden, and I'm very pleased to be one of the few breeders to make this come true! It's the same with raptor and AM's hyglos giant line and red stripes, Sweden haven't been able to breed those morphies befor eighter.

/Lottiz

Visit our friends