Hi old friends and new...

GekkoGalaksen

This is Henrik and Lotta from Denmark!

We know some of you already and would like to know the rest of the gang hanging out here.

We breed leopardgeckos and Amel AFT. We are not a big breeder but we are trying to buy and breed beautiful geckos ( the ones that catch our eyes).

Me (Lotta) has been doing this for about 6-7 years now and when I meet Henrik 2½ years a go, I managed to involve him too. And now he likes it as much as me ( I am lucky to have the best man in the world:main_thumbsup: ).

Henrik is Danish and I am from Sweden, but moved to Denmark a couple of years ago.
So here we live in a little village out in the countryside, with our geckos, a cat and a little dog.

We have just updated our webbsite and all the geckos have new "clothes" on...( it have taken more the two weeks and I think I have been taken 1 million photos)

Hope you enjoy them...

Henrik and Lotta
www.sitecenter.dk/gekkogalaksen

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Welcome to GeckoForums.net, Henrik and Lotta!!! It's great to see you over here, and look forward to your posts... and photos of all your fantastic geckos!

marula

nice to see you here...IN THE BEST LEOPARD GECKO FORUM IN THE WORLD!!!
you will take fun here and you can found interesting post about genetic ;)
we will enjoy your company here ;)

GekkoGalaksen

Thank you sooo much!
Yes, this is a great forum...I have been sitting here reading all day and have found many (for me) new things...even new morphs!

And it´s not only the forum that is great...you guys is too
be.gif

Visit our friends