Hi! (thin tail)

KatieG

How old are Leos when there tails start to fatten up? Ive got a vet appointment in 2 days for my baby boy because he dont seem to be gaining any weight. I just want him checked out and make sure there are no parasites or other issues. I bought him at my local pet store. There a family run business and know there breeders well. Ive gotten my bearded dragon and my african fat tailed gecko from them too with no issues but this little leo is worrying me.

KatieG

I took him to the vet and she said he looks good. Checked for parasites and he was clear. Hes alert and is becoming pretty active lately but feeding has been a challenge. Its pretty scary considering how thin he is. I looked up stick tail and he dont look like what i seen in those pics. His back isnt showing his spine or anything. The last two days ive woken up to a dead super worm that he took out of his bowl and chomped on but dropped it. He did eat one small dubia yesterday so I have some hope that he'll start eating better.

KatieG

For some reason none of my photos will load. It says i cant upload because its not the correct format. Anyone else have this happen?

Visit our friends