hi

O

okapi

I have 20 leopard geckos, 2 LG eggs, and 4 African fat tailed geckos.

My projects include:
Giant tremper blazing blizzard
1.0 tremper blazing blizzard
0.1 tremper albino
0.1 Giant het tremper albino
Goal this year is to get some giant albinos het for blizzard, as well as some albinos het for blizzard. Since I have two blazing projects going it will be good to have some extras for outbreeding into my other line. The male I got from Alex Hue Reptiles, and the giant is from VMSherp.

Tremper blazing blizzard
1.0 tremper blazing blizzard
0.3 Normals 66% het tremper blazing blizzard
0.1 Tremper albino 66% het blizzard
My other blazing male is in with all my possible hets. Hopefully this season I will be able to prove them out. The possible hets are all from VMSherp.

Raptor
1.0 Giant CH CT tangerine tremper albino het reverse stripe and Raptor
0.1 Giant CH CT Tangerine Tremper Albino possible het Raptor
Im hoping for some red eyed or reverse striped babies. This group is incredible, they have already produced one clutch for me (last week). The male was hatched by Ron Tremper and sold to my friend Caleb (indyluckyleos.com). Caleb then sold him to me when he bought a giant APTOR. The female is from BrightAlbino.com, she is amazing in color! I believe she is related to the worlds first jungle RAPTOR...? Based on the descriptions I would assume they share the same father. Im hoping that Paul will stumble accross this thread and be albe to comment :main_thumbsup: (heres the description of my gecko's parents from before Paul redid his site: Sire - CHCT Jungle Giant het RAPTOR;
Dam - CH banded het APTOR)

Giant Eclipsed murpy patternless albino
0.1 Murphy patternless
She is being bred to the male from the raptor project. Hopefully I will get some giants double het for patternless albino, and they will have a 50% chance of being het for eclipse so I might be able to produce some red eyes in this line once I establish the giant patternless albino traits. That would be a nice suprise :)

Bells
1.0 bell albino
0.0.1 bell albino
I am hoping that the unsexable bell is a female. I got them from Indyluckyleos.com. He drove to meet me in person (for the second time) so I could pick out my bells, the patternless above, and a striped female. He is working with bell hybinos so the bells he sold me are very very bright.

Others
0.0.1 blizzard
0.0.3 SHTCT
0.1 stripe
0.2 high yellows
These dont quite fit into my breeding plans yet. Once I can sex the blizzard Ill decide what to do with him/her. If it turns out to be a female I will try for some double het bell blazing blizzards. Then the SHTCTs, if females will be used to produce some het bell hybinos. The high yellows Im not sure what to do with. Maybe a naturalistic display or something. Then the stripe will be bred to the Raptor het male once she is big enough. I hope to produce some more stripes from that pairing so I can start my own striped project.

My other pets include four african fat tailed geckos:
1.0 striped
0.1 striped
0.1 normal
0.1 high orange Amelanistic

Last edited by a moderator:
O

okapi

Yep, Im -Okapi- on AlexHue. And Daniel-son on myspace (Hi Shorty!)

Bell male:
18064100_l.jpg

Het Raptor male from IndyLuckyLeos:
17744207_l.jpg

Blazing Blizzard from AlexHue:
18063981_m.jpg

Female possible het Raptor from BrightAlbino:
18064071_l.jpg

Her with her eggs:
18691901_l.jpg

Eggs by them selves:
18724348_m.jpg

SHTCTs (old pics, they are alot better now)
18064140_m.jpg

18064009_m.jpg

18063947_m.jpg

My patternless, Amel AFT, stripe, and two bells:
17889029_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O

okapi

Thanks all :)

Good news, For christmas I am getting a Super Snow bred by Alex Hue of Alex Hue Reptiles from mom :D

Heres a pic of her:
mss5f.JPG

Im excited, Ive wanted a super snow for over a year now

Visit our friends