Hi!

S

Snowberry

I'm looking forward to reading up on Leopard Geckos. Usually, you'll find me on the rabbit boards, since I've been breeding and showing rabbits for many years. I generally keep close to 90 rabbits at any one time.I also have 5 Australian Shepherds, 4 hair sheep, and 2 big Koi fish. At work I keep a fancy Goldfish tank and my son has a small freshwater aquarium.

A few months ago, my son's friend sold us his Gecko, since he was tired of it and didn't want her anymore. We all thought she was very cool. Last weekend, we went into a pet store and saw some more Geckos. Now we have 3. These ones are younger than Specs (our first one). The new ones consist of a whitish/yellow female with a small bit of orange on her tail(sorry, I don't know the correct terms for the colours yet) and a male with a spotted head and tail and a tan solid coloured body. The pet store owners said they were imported from California.

We also bought them a new home that has the doors that open up at the front. The little male hangs out on the side of the wall.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and reading all about these neat little reptiles!

S

Snowberry

Now I'm reading about 'racks'. Anyone have a picture of this set up? Sounds like Geckos are happier in small, safe enclosures.

Visit our friends