How do I use Rep Cal

Reptileperson

I got some rep cal, the one that has the blue container being multivitimin and the other being the red container with d3. Which one do I put in the dish for him to lap up when needed? If niether can be used for that what would you reccomend for the dish of calcium? And This may be a stupid queston but when they say mix the repcal multivitimen and d3 calcium with a 1:1 ratio, how much of each is that exactly as in teaspoons, tablespoons? Do you even reccomend mixing them at all? Thanks for the help.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
You can use the calcium with D3 in the dish that's available in the tank all the time for now and use the multivitamin to dust the feeders weekly. Most people suggest leaving plain calcium without D3 in the tank and alternating dusting with D3 and multivitamin once or twice a week.

roger

I got some rep cal, the one that has the blue container being multivitimin and the other being the red container with d3. Which one do I put in the dish for him to lap up when needed? If niether can be used for that what would you reccomend for the dish of calcium? And This may be a stupid queston but when they say mix the repcal multivitimen and d3 calcium with a 1:1 ratio, how much of each is that exactly as in teaspoons, tablespoons? Do you even reccomend mixing them at all? Thanks for the help.

Its the straight calcium u put in their enclosures 24/7.for the combination i would do a pinch of each.it doesnt have to precise

Visit our friends