How do these guys look?

F

FoHGoR

I found a guy who's putting up his two geckos for adoption and I need a "professional opinion" to make sure these guys look healthy. I think one might be a little skinny, but it could just be the photo. They're too young to be sexed, but he says they're looking female.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f213/alexspade/DSC00050.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f213/alexspade/sketchy.jpg

He's asking $40 each for them.

Going by this site They look to be either Fire Harlequin or Black Forrest Harlequin Cresties.

I think they're beautiful and am most likely going to get them next Sunday, but would like some opinions first.

Thanks,
Kris

D

dsreptiles

They look pretty good to me. I've taken in skinnier cresteds than that, and if you hand feed them baby food they gain weight fast, not to mention they LOVE to hunt so as long as crickets are offered this should be easy getting them plump.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
They don't look skinny to me at all. Only thing is, they look like he hasn't been keeping them moist enough, stuck shed on the second

F

FoHGoR

Jeanne said:
They don't look skinny to me at all. Only thing is, they look like he hasn't been keeping them moist enough, stuck shed on the second

I noticed that too. Will these guys use a box with moist moss in it? I know the ground geckos do, but I'm not sure about the tree dwellers.

Thanks to the rest of you for the replies!

Does anyone know what type of geckos they are? Was I right?

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
FoHGoR said:
I noticed that too. Will these guys use a box with moist moss in it? I know the ground geckos do, but I'm not sure about the tree dwellers.

Thanks to the rest of you for the replies!

Does anyone know what type of geckos they are? Was I right?

The only time I see mine going in a hide box is the females when they are laying eggs. You need to mist their enclosure, thet is where they get their moisture from, for both shedding and drinking.

As for Morph, they both look like Flames to me.

Visit our friends