How long can a Leopard Gecko go without Calcium/Vitamins

I have a Baby Leopard Gecko. His Mealworms are gut-loaded pretty well, and I DO plan on buying Calcium & Vitamin Powder, I'm just waiting for my mom to take me to the Pet Store. How long can a Leo go without it, and what EXACTLY do I need to buy?

malves85

He's not going to die due to a lack of calcium. Heck, people live their whole lives eating only McDonalds and other junk food. He will be fine for a few days till you get to a shop.
Most shops carry Rep-cal. Its a white jar with a pink label.

UnicornSpirit

Graphic Designer
I once forgot to reload one of my juvenile's calcium dishes over a long 4 day weekend... when I got home and refilled it I saw him instantly go over to it and begin licking calcium. That was an accident but I really wouldn't ever try to let your geckos go without it!

malves85

I also use the multivitamin by rep-cal. Same same container as the calcium except a blue label saying "herpavite" or something like that.
The calcium I leave in a small dish all the time and the multivitamin I use to dust the insects once or twice a week. As a baby I would say 2-3 times a week and as they get older bump it down to once or twice.

Visit our friends