How long

Byrns149

my super snow female layed 2 eggs on the 22nd of october. do you think they are still fertile? can i have a Estimiite hatchdate?

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
When in doubt, incubate. It can take months for leo eggs to hatch, temperature can affect incubation times. If they don't look bad, continue to incubate. You can also candle the eggs to verify fertility. Can't really give you a hatch date, I don't know you're incubation setup, and it can be variable. My personal opinion, keep em cookin.

lillith

lillith's leo lovables
What temperature are you incubating at? the cooler the temp (82-84F/female), the longer it takes. If you're incubating at male (88-92F), they should be hatching within a week or so.

You could slowly turn up the heat, about 1 degree F every other day, until it's about 88-90F to speed things up. You'll probably have gender set by now.

justindh1

At 85 degrees your probably looking at a incubation period of about 45-50 days give or take a few days. I would start watching the eggs right now and keep a eye on them from now on. They will probably hatch this weekend to next week sometime!

Visit our friends