How pathetic, poor pot belly pig

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
piggypiggy.jpg

R

rrhill

Is that his "girlfriend"? Could you imagine something like that hog trying to grab your leg? It doesn't look like he's the sort to take "NO" for an answer.

robin

ahhh my friend had one of those things. nasty beast. well it was fine for most of it's life. it was raised by a bunch of dogs so it thought it was a dog. then she got pregnant... mean mean sow. she would let me dogs close to her babies and my friends mom but noone else.

R

rrhill

Full grown sows with babies are also crazy! When I ran CC in college, we were running down a back road and there were a bunch of little baby pigs in the road and we tried to pet them. They started running and making all kinds of noise. The mom came out and she WAS PISSED. She chased us down the street, we ran a good quarter of a mile at a dead sprint to get into the back of our coaches truck to get away. It was just supposed to be a water stop but he had to drive us farther down the road to let us out. I had no idea pigs could run so fast! Hell, I had no idea I could run so fast!

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
lol I used to work for a lady who had one of those--named "Gunther". His favorite "friend" was the center post for their kitchen table. He was pretty mild-tempered compared to their mama burrow who flung the pig across the barnyard for getting too close to her foal. He was also considerably smarter than her goats, which routinely electrocuted themselves by chomping on extension cords. Ahh... good times on the farm Yee-haw.

Visit our friends