Howdy Partners!

DavidBeard

My name is.....yup, you guessed it, David Beard, and I've recently re-entered the Gecko world with my new additions of 1.1 Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot-Tail Baldy Leopards.

Some of you may know me from various other herp forums, others may not. I always enjoy making new acquaintances and look forward to participating on the boards here.

One thing you find quickly about me is that I like taking pictures! I am a professional photographer so if you like seeing pics, then you will like having me around lol. :)

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Know you? :main_huh: Hmmmmmmmm...Wonder where?

Just kidding! Welcome to GeckoForums.net, David! I'm sure you'll enjoy the plethora of information. :)

DavidBeard

LOL.

You probably remember me because I tended to get into *ahem* "passionate discussions" with people pretty frequently lol. I've toned down quite a bit since those days, thankfully lol.

robin

Golden Gate Geckos said:
Fo as ol as I am, it's amazing I can remember anything! You know, they say your memory is the second thing to go. (I can't remember what the first thing is...)

in women the boobs .....

DavidBeard

Hey Shawn! I was wondering if you were a member here. Glad to see you. I posted pics of the Diamond cross in the 'other pythons' forum here....let me know if you see one you want me to print up for you at the next Indy Show. :)

Visit our friends