Howdy!

V

vxr

Hi,
I just thought I would say hello! I've found so many of the answers to my questions here, this site is fantastic!

I'm new to keeping reptiles and have just this week got my first Leopard Gecko which I have called "Link", he/she is only 6 weeks old.

I spent a lot of time researching keeping Geckos as I know too many people dive into keeping various animals without the knowledge to support them. "Link" has a 3ft vivarium all to himself, but I hope to get another Gecko (or 2!) to join him once he/she is old enough to be sexed.

I've been slightly concerned because he/she wasn't eating much the first couple of nights, but I have put this down to stress and his new environment. Last night we left 4 crickets in the vivarium and by morning they had gone! (I know some people say you shouldn't leave crickets in overnight, but he/she doesn't seem at all interested when I put them in?).

Anyway, here is Link:
gecko02.jpg

and here is the vivarium:
viv.jpg

brandy101010

Welcome! Thats a very nice set up and a very cute gecko. If you start to have problems try moving him/her to a smaller cage until he/she is a little bigger. all that space may be overwhelming. But if your not having problems yet she will probably be fine.

Visit our friends