Azazel

...but upon arrival, I decided to keep them all. Here is some of what I have:

pinkpastelhog.jpg

Pink Pastel Albino

orangehog.jpg

Orange Albino

extremeredhog.jpg

Extreme Red Albino

They are still small though. So I need to beef them up before they "get jiggy" with the ladies :D

I never knew hogs could be so awesome. Well I know now.

Can't wait to get more of them :)

Gregg M

Registered Member
Firdaus,
You were silly to think you could get some awesome hogs like that and part with them for some cash... LOL

Those are some stunning examples of their morphs... I especially love that Pink pastel albino... I may scoop up a female pink pastel for my breeding projects...

kenske

Sweet Hogs! I think you made a very wise decision to keep them all! ..lol

Ditto on the pink pastel :). He/She is hot! I am looking to get a female het and possibly even a visual soon. But pinks that i've seen in hte past greatly resembles normal albinos to me :(. Do you mind telling me what/who's line they are from?

Regards,
Kenny

Azazel

Firdaus,
You were silly to think you could get some awesome hogs like that and part with them for some cash... LOL

Those are some stunning examples of their morphs... I especially love that Pink pastel albino... I may scoop up a female pink pastel for my breeding projects...

Yup, silly me ;) LOL!

Sounds like a promising project you got there Greg. :)

Azazel

Sweet Hogs! I think you made a very wise decision to keep them all! ..lol

Ditto on the pink pastel :). He/She is hot! I am looking to get a female het and possibly even a visual soon. But pinks that i've seen in hte past greatly resembles normal albinos to me :(. Do you mind telling me what/who's line they are from?

Regards,
Kenny
Line? The pink pastel from Lori (BHB), the orange albino from Ron (Tremper) and Extreme red from Justin (extremehogs). As for the extreme red, I didn't get directly from him but rather bought it off another guy who bought it from Justin. Justin's ran out of stock LOL!

I wanted a visual snow too but I got no money left in my bank account LOL!

kenske

Thanks for the background info. I just might pick one up from BHB soon. I have a very light colored normal male het. pink. He has been growing sloooowly for me...been a sporadic eater. But lately, he's been good. Still debating on whether to spend the cash for a visual or not.

Yeah snoooows and anerys can't wait to get some of those... i'll probably start with hets and work my way up...lol

Azazel

I tried that before (hets X hets) but the wait is killing me. Especially when the odds are againts me. It was on different sets of animals though. :)

I prefer visuals...for males to breed to several female hets. The odds seem to favor me more. Just my experience though. Nothing fancy :).

kenske

I hear you with the wait. I can work with hets x hets. But i will not deal with (het x possible hets). There's no way i will have the patience to deal with it.

I would prefer visuals anyday, but if i need to save some $$$ then i have no problem with 100% hets.

Here is the only pair of hogs that i am breeding this season, the girl is a yellow albino and the boy is a red het albino:
IMG_2036.jpg

kenske

The male is around 65 the female is 260-270(approx).

Good luck with the wait. I know it's tuff..lol I hope she will give me some eggs! It's her first year...

Visit our friends