I couldn't reisist bringing him home =)

_Sam_

So I was at work last night, and someone brought in this little leopard gecko, said his daughter lost interest and he didn't want it anymore. He wasn't in a proper set up by any means.... a 12x12x18 exo terra with only a half-log hide and a water dish.. I was helping him get some shed off and he pooped on me. It was rather loose, purpley, and grainy... o_O guess what color sand he was on?? Purple...mmhmm.. Ugghhhh. He's also missing a few toes off of one foot, but has good weight and looks good in general. He seems to be doing well so far. He's a cutie, that's for sure. He doesnt seem to have any visible masses or obstructions, so I'm hoping he just passes whats in his system. If all goes well in the end, I'll be pairing him with my girly Jitterbug cause shes an MS patty. :)

Here's the lil guy:

IMG_9186.jpg

IMG_9187.jpg

IMG_9189.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9192.jpg

stubby toes

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9205.jpg

pls excuse the crappy quality pics, cause i took 'em a work :p
He doesnt have a name yet.. Aly suggested Poptart, but I'm still deciding.

Thanks for looking! :)

_Sam_

Oh, and someone mentioned him being skinny on another forum and i realized I didnt take any size-comparison pics.. lol. hes still just a baby, only 9g. He just hasn't gained his adult "chunky" weight yet :p

Ty all :)

robin

Oh, and someone mentioned him being skinny on another forum and i realized I didnt take any size-comparison pics.. lol. hes still just a baby, only 9g. He just hasn't gained his adult "chunky" weight yet :p

Ty all :)
umm well if they were looking they should be able to tell he is just a baby and a fine weight for his age and size :)

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Hmm Ornage and Yellow and white and brown? Maybe Name it Bee! ;) Or Rosa. Roso.
Stunning Gecko! I cant wait to see him/she growing!

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
umm well if they were looking they should be able to tell he is just a baby and a fine weight for his age and size :)

HEY!!!
That person was ME!:main_laugh:

And I read his story, and assumed that since the little girl had already lost interest in him, I assumed she had had the gecko for a while.
That little girl has attention span issues if she tired of a 9 gram baby.

Glad he's found a great forever home with you!:main_yes:

Kellyr

What a nice gecko you added to your collection!! I have two of these, one just turned a year old in May and the other I bought a month ago as a hatchling. LVPAs are one of my favorite Albino morphs.. and go figure.. they both turned out to be boys..lol Yours is too cute!! Lots of yellow and a nice white tail.. good choice!! Oh and my first is named Popcorn because of those colors, baby I call Pop Jr but havent decided on his final name yet.... Poptart is pretty close to it.. thats funny.. I like it

_Sam_

HEY!!!
That person was ME!:main_laugh:

And I read his story, and assumed that since the little girl had already lost interest in him, I assumed she had had the gecko for a while.
That little girl has attention span issues if she tired of a 9 gram baby.

Glad he's found a great forever home with you!:main_yes:
Hahah, I meant no offense, just stating that i didnt have a size reference before someone else mentioned it :p

Like I mentioned before, I have a feeling he's a little older than a gecko would normally be at 9g. I'm not sure how old he is but you're right.. the kid must have a *really* short attention span. Bleh.

Very cute Patty!

BTW WTH are you doing on another forum? :p

Hahaha!!!!! I get around ;)
I still love GF though! :D

Visit our friends