I don't know what to do

Stryker

So I left a bad review on bigappleherp and now I have people threatening to call my work and they're telling me my mother's name, to try and scare me.I no this is not the place to post this but I just need advice. I guess I should call the cops but do I call 911 or another number or should I call the company directly

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm sorry this is happening. Do you have any idea who is doing this? Do you think it's an employee of the store? If you're under 18, please tell your parents and let them help you with this. I don't think calling 911 is going to do anything. There's nothing wrong with leaving a bad review. It's just too bad for the person who doesn't like it. If you have a boss at work, let them know what happened only because if they do call (and I bet they won't) the boss should know in advance that there's a reason for them to say something nasty. You did nothing wrong (unless you used a lot of swear words in the review in which case it wasn't wrong, just ill advised). In my opinion you should follow the advice above and then just ignore them. If they actually do call your work or your mother, you should then call the police (not 911, call the police station during business hours) and let them know what happened. If they email or send you anything, keep it in case you have to provide evidence. I hope this blows over without any more problems.

Aliza

Visit our friends