i finally succeeded!!!!!!!!

S

sportbike_rob

after a few days of trying to hand feed Froto, i decided to try tonight, well, i ripped the head off of a mealie and pushed the guts out and with my hand placed it in front of his nose (as i always did) i was expecting the same results as usual, but after nearly losing a finger and thumb (lol), i decided its best to use the tongs this time, i got him to eat five more mealies out of them :D :D it was soooo cool to watch and it made my whole night :main_thumbsup:

S

sportbike_rob

yeah it is, that made my whole day!!!! lol, i feel like a kid who just got back from "chuck E cheese" lol

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Hey congrats Rob! Froto should get used to the mealies in no time and will probably (or Hopefully) start eating them from a bowl

S

sportbike_rob

he wont take them out of a bowl yet, but he loves them when i put them down in tongs, i actually enjoy hand feeding him its fun to watch and, i like to be positive on how much he eats during the day. there were times when i thought he ate like a total hog, only to find that alot the mealies escaped under the hides and the substrate.

Visit our friends