I hate drunks....I mean really I hate them

biggiy05

Determination
I have no respect for them at all and if given the chance would throw them under the bus that I'm driving. Why do I hate drunks so much? What good do they contribute to this world? Absolutely none!

My fiancee and I are living with her mom because the house we were looking at fell through and her hours were cut. Her dad's side of the family is full of functioning alcoholics. She has no tolerance for them and absolutely despises them and I can't blame her. There is one uncle that I absolutely despise. He is an alcoholic, a junkie, doesn't work, a mooch and is scum. To top it all off he is mooching off his brother who lives in the loft above our garage. Now the uncle who lives here I have no problem with because while he is a functioning alcoholic he is better than the rest of the family. His brother the mooch is the one I can't stand.

Every time he comes in drunk off his butt he gets in my dogs face. Roxy is pushing 100lbs, she's a blue heeler/border collie mix and she is protective of me and now my fiancee. Like most dogs she doesn't like it when you get in your face. She also hates cigarette smoke and the smell of alcohol. He knows Roxy doesn't like him yet he tries to provoke her.

I had a minor procedure done on Friday and I've been recovering all weekend. The uncle comes in and starts babbling like the drunk idiot he is. He sees me in the recliner and decides he's going to mess with me. He starts pulling on my leg and my fiancee tells him not to touch me because I had surgery. He leaves me alone and sees Roxy laying next to me and gets in her face. She starts growling and baring her teeth. I tell her she's going to snap at him and he keeps going. She warns him by nipping at his hand. I tell him to leave her alone because she WILL bite him. "You all have house insurance and I'm faster than her hahahaha." No you aren't you drunk #@$##$@ now leave my dog the heck alone!

If Roxy were to attack Ernie he would go cry wolf to his brothers and they would go as far as shooting my dog. If they shoot my dog I will not hesitate to beat someone to a bloody pulp. They know they need to leave my dog alone yet he keeps messing with her. There's nothing I can do to stop him but I needed to rant before I went off the deep end.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Sounds like two of my uncles.:main_rolleyes: I try my best not to see them ever. I'm sorry you have to deal with him.

biggiy05

Determination
If only dogs could get restraining orders against people that show aggression toward them.

I wish that were possible. The one uncle has served time on the state level and trained dogs while he was inside so he knows how to handle Roxy for the most part. It's the other one who has the memory of a goldfish.We've told him multiple times what not to do around Roxy and he listens. Then he drinks a few more beers and it all goes out the window.

I don't even want to think about what is going to happen after my surgery and my shoulder is in a sling. She's going to be even more protective over me for those first few weeks. My fiancee took her and our other dog on a walk last week and Roxy knew I still wasn't feeling well. They got to the end of the street and Roxy was trying to turn around and pull her back to the house I was told. They came back just as I got out of the shower and Roxy was tearing up the stairs looking for me.

Part of her behavior is my fault. I didn't have her around a lot of people when she was a puppy and I had to have a major surgery a month after she came to me so if she sees me while I'm sick she won't leave my side. It's the same with my fiancee now. If either of us are sick she is right there wherever we go.

Visit our friends