I painted it PINK =D

Landen

LSReptiles
I thought that was awesom until my wife said she wanted me to build her one too>...Mine are all black and I told her the man cave would never have any pink in it, now I'm finding pink things all over the room randomly !!

Just as a suggestion, if you put a back board on it it will square up the shelves a bit and prevent them from sagging.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Lol, true. But if I were to have a reptile room, it would be modern, organized and orderly. I dont really have one yet. Still live with the 'rent. >.< Im a college student, that is my excuse haha. Anyways, I only painted in pink to be a gag and I really dont plan on having it much longer. So, we will see.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
I cant really put on a back wall. When we started making it, we didnt plan on a backwall, so all of the wood on the back portion is uneven. eh, it will work how it is for now.

Neo.Reptiliac

If you want to help stabilize it a little, you can put a 2x4 along the middle of the back, screwed into each shelf. Just make sure you do it while the tubs are all in so you get the measurements right.

Visit our friends