i saw one of the coolest things ever!

robin

i have some eggs set to hatch in the next few days and just out of curiosity i candled then. squeeee it was so cute! i saw the babies squirming around in the egg! they were moving! it was sooo cute! i wish i had a camcorder! it would have made an awesome video!

robin

yeah like i said i wish i had one. i want to go to walmart right now and buy a cheap camcorder LOL

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
A couple days as like how many couple days? Like 2 or like 4 or 5?

If its in the next day or 2, it'd be cool if you could pip the egg like a snake and make alittle window to peep into and watch! And if you were good enough to do it without it noticing! lol

Landen

LSReptiles
I've got an RCA hand held cam corder i got at radio shack for 30.00 bucks. Uses an sd card and is fairly decent quality. My kids use it all the time...

Cool deal with your eggs. post pics when they hatch...

robin

A couple days as like how many couple days? Like 2 or like 4 or 5?

If its in the next day or 2, it'd be cool if you could pip the egg like a snake and make alittle window to peep into and watch! And if you were good enough to do it without it noticing! lol

tomorrow will be 60 days :p

robin

I've got an RCA hand held cam corder i got at radio shack for 30.00 bucks. Uses an sd card and is fairly decent quality. My kids use it all the time...

Cool deal with your eggs. post pics when they hatch...

i rushed over to wally to get a cheap lil camcorder. pfftt $45. piece of crap. it is horrible. i am going to return it and look at target for something or check ebay or amazon.

Landen

LSReptiles
Look at the rca one. it's called the small wonder. It looks like a large ipod. it's basic but gets the job done cheap. I've got a nice samsung camcorder but I never use it cause the rca is so convienient.

robin

Look at the rca one. it's called the small wonder. It looks like a large ipod. it's basic but gets the job done cheap. I've got a nice samsung camcorder but I never use it cause the rca is so convienient.

will do. this cheap one i got was all pixelated i mean i could see blue pixels D: in the dark and in the light! can you use an SD card with the rca one? or does it have "X" amount of storage?

ILoveGeckos14

When I read through the post quickly I thought it you said you squeezed the eggs and saw the babies squirming. Haha That was a "Oh no" moment n' 1/2! :D Whose eggs are they? :) I can't wait to have some eggs hatch!!

robin

When I read through the post quickly I thought it you said you squeezed the eggs and saw the babies squirming. Haha That was a "Oh no" moment n' 1/2! :D Whose eggs are they? :) I can't wait to have some eggs hatch!!

no, i just *squee*d put loud hahah

they are from a snow tremper albino het blizzard x snow het blazing bliz

Visit our friends