I think a little kittie found me

AllGeckos

NOGeckos
Found this little kittie lurking around my house last night.(which is odd for my area) She is a little skinny she also must have just had a litter because she is pink and swollen. She is so very tiny its hard for me to believe that she could be a mom. I would say she is the size of a 2, 3 month old cat tops(I guess not) Other than being under weigh she looks very healthy living in the woods. She has a large dog bowl she is enjoying water from I also have been putting out a dish of some cat nibble. She is the nicest "wild" cat I have ever seen. I am going to leave her out for a little bit since the weather is nice, in case she does have some little ones around. If she is still around in a few days she will be going to the vet for a look.($$$)
I call her Tiffany
3555452961_afaa542324.jpg

3556266216_7876e4b4a3.jpg

VampyricAngelX

That's how I've gotten most of my cats over the years, they just kind of found me (basically all the ones that weren't kittens of the cat my parents once owned). My black cat I have now was a stray and he was the friendliest stray I've seen. Now he's spoiled rotton >.> Anyway, she's adorable, and hope everything turns out well with the vet visit.

AllGeckos

NOGeckos
Aww.. how nice of you. Honestly I'd try to find the kittens but that's me..

Good luck.

Yeah she is staying outside at least for awhile just in case she does have some kitties.
She went to the vet today and received her rabies vac. I have gone into the woods twice to find the little ones I have seen her both times but she ran off and lead me no where. I hope her babies are ok.

AllGeckos

NOGeckos
Update on Tina the stray

So Tina has still been coming around. Has not missed a night yet. Comes at 8-9 leaves around 6 in the morning. Today she left and is now back, which is odd. Her swelling has gone down, so shes done nursing. She is also gaining wait which of course is good! I still have not found her litter but will continue to look.

She has met all the dogs and cats in the house and looks like she will be joining them soon. She has sneaked into the house several times and seems really comfortable in their.

I am going to keep her outside until she sticks around fully and only makes since to let her in at that point.
3662613307_e2954650bb.jpg

This image is kind of deceiving to her actual size which is smaller. My vet who I'm not so sure of says she is about a year old.

LizMarie

You are so lucky! My area is full of strays but each time I make plans to try and catch one they disappear... its sooo annoying!

Visit our friends