Identify this guy.

Leopardgeckopunk

4_9_08_mshbxmshb2.jpg

Mother: Mack Snow het. Tremper.
Father: Mack Snow het. Blazing Blizzard tremper.

I'm thinking its a Super Snow Tremper.

R

RoyalCityReptiles

mack snow albino het Blizzard, very nice!!

-Nate

GeckoJunkie

Junkie
Think I am going to have to go with Mel&Keith on this one!! Congrats Andrew. Paulnj should be able to give you a better answer than I can though.

R

RoyalCityReptiles

how can it be super snow? Do you not need to breed a mack and a gem snow together to get a super ???

-Nate

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
SSTA for sure. IS it possible the other parent is het Blizzard? Looks like it could be a SS Blazing, due to the more purple-ish color.
how can it be super snow? Do you not need to breed a mack and a gem snow together to get a super ???

You need to breed a Mack Snow to a SS or Mack Snow(or to some "Gem" Snows), to get Super Snows.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
RoyalCityReptiles said:

-Nate

any snow with another snow will produce 25% super snows

mack X mack
line bred snow X mack

etc..

paulnj

that's 100% a SS tremper 50% blizzard. I hatched 13 of them last year, I feel qualified to say it's a SS tremper ;) That's the only pink gecko with full red eyes that will ever come from that cross.

It'll get whiter after a few sheds

Stitch

fallen_angel said:
any snow with another snow will produce 25% super snows

mack X mack
line bred snow X mack

etc..

I think it depends on what type of line bred snow. The Gem line seems to be a little different from the other lines. I personally have yet to see a SS produced from a Albey LB snow x mack snow. There have been plenty of threads about this but all say "they have heard" that this can be done. But I haven't seen any pictures.

Visit our friends