If you stare, they won't come!

justindh1

Well thats what happens when I always watch my eggs! Once I stop then there they are waiting for me like, "Where were you at?" :D

After constant checking over the weekend, this little one hatched out from a Male Striped Hypo Mack Snow X Female Super Snow. The Super Snow Female is darker then most or atleast has alot more spots then most. She also has a pronounced striped going down her back and barely any down the tail. Also has these cool side striped. The Male has alot of tiny spots!

This guy is maybe 2-4 hours old if that. He already has a great pronounced stripe going down his back and tail. His spots seem to be darker and more pronounced from what I have seen in most SS hatchling pictures. Oh and this is my first SS hatcling. :main_thumbsup:

I do have one question, does she look like the typical SS hatchling right after hatching? Does she have more stripe qualities and darker then most as a hatchling?

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

robin

she is gorgeous! i dont think is any darker but she looks a bit more stripey! VERY cool lil snow!

justindh1

Thanks Robin, Enigmatic, and Alex!

Wasn't for sure about this guy since this is my first SS and have only seen hatchling pictures.

I told my Girlfriend last week that there was a SS in this egg. Being a 50% chance I thought I had a good shot. I should of bet her, lol!

Visit our friends