Im back!

Jordan1

Hey whats up gecko talkers?I have been away for a very long time and I would like to say that all of my geckos are fine and are growing faster than weeds!I find myself holding my small hypo more often and remembering how small it had been when i got him!And my oldest and first leopard gecko had her birthday last week and she is now 2 years old!:)

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Hey Jordan! Glad to see you back! And glad to hear your geckos are doing well!

Geckomaster743

Thanks man, and sorry to hear about theseus,sugar,pepper,athena and venus :( its very depressing when you lose a family member :(
Thank you, It was very depressing to lose two of them in two weeks of the same cause. It was always so sudden, not even the vet trip would help. They were in critical condition too fast. Pepper died too, My hedeghog. I'm still having a battle against mites with her sister, This spray is doing great.. How are things for you Jordan?

Jordan1

Fine, My second oldest leo stopped eating all of sudden last month but i tried switching up her diet and she ate instantly.My pets store where I live has made some fantastic improvements! They upgraded the reptile section a lot and added two 35gl (or more) tanks in the wall for the larger
Reptiles and they're cleaning the tanks more often and i never see an empty water dish when i got there ( twice a week).Ill get some pictures of all my leos soon my good camera broke so i have to use my blurry iPads one:(

Geckomaster743

Fine, My second oldest leo stopped eating all of sudden last month but i tried switching up her diet and she ate instantly.My pets store where I live has made some fantastic improvements! They upgraded the reptile section a lot and added two 35gl (or more) tanks in the wall for the larger
Reptiles and they're cleaning the tanks more often and i never see an empty water dish when i got there ( twice a week).Ill get some pictures of all my leos soon my good camera broke so i have to use my blurry iPads one:(
Thats great news Jordan, Glad to hear you're pets store is taking better care of there pets. Was it a mom & Pop store or was it a big chain like Pets mart..?

Visit our friends