Im NEW, hurrah. [lots of pics]

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
hey, my name is Tamara, and im an alcoholic....
Picture177.jpg

i mean, uh.. right. i like geckos, they are my friends.

this is my hero:
images.jpg

you may know me from other forums. i have an inner lip tattoo that says "i <3 david" on it. annndd... yes, david is still around, even tho i got his name tattooed on me. [you may recognize it]
liptattoo012.jpg

liptattoo014.jpg

this is us
picture521.jpg

picture242.jpg

we both bike everywhere, and choose not to drive cars. we live in the ghetto, and they have poorly paved roads.
crap003.jpg

this is my "fly ride" i picked it up on the side of the road. it had a sign that said "FREE" on it. then i was happy.
dogpark229.jpg

we have... alot of animals, which keeps us from having children. I met him when he worked at a reptile store, and he sold my my second snake, my dumerils boa "princess kitty cat/poopy fat boy"... he then moved up in the world from buying me my first crested geckos, to getting my leachies and auriculatus for my b-day :D
snakey079.jpg

my first crested gecko is abner...
abner then, when she was a baby
picture116.jpg

and now, abner makes babies
abner3.jpg

we have 2 mutts, that double as children.
maddie
snakeduck022.jpg

and my lil pig, toby [whos name was originally linus, but i wanted to change it to wilbur, but that was a no go, so we cruised "pig names", and ended up with "toby the fonz"
dogpark042.jpg

we like gimpy animals. we have 2 auriculatus with kinky backs, and a 3 legged box turtle, named... "gimpy"
kinky.jpg

we are currently working on building our website. www.dirtystinkystuff.com
and... i like to take pictures [if you havent noticed...]

and here are some more fun pictures
"willam lowen" the cuban rock iguana
iguana9.jpg

"meatloaf" the duck
camera2015.jpg

"female auriculatus"
gargoylegecko.jpg

bucket of feeder chicken
camera2118.jpg

"keon-anferny"
snake058.jpg

"lil stinky" the CBB red tailed green ratsnake we hatched out in 04
lilstinky078.jpg

feeders
dfdeswaa158.jpg

and lastly, conjoined twins:
twins23.jpg

twins22.jpg

this is just an example... of how all my posts, will probably have a bazillion pictures in it. be forewarned :p

brandy101010

Welcome Tamara! Awesome pics you have there. What kind of geckos are those conjoined twins? did you produce them yourself?

roaches42993

uh huh.....(thinks to himself don't ever read another post bleeding_sarcasm has posted in ) whoops said that out loud

anyhow welcome to gecko forums

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Hey David and Tamara!!! For anyone who doesn't know these two, they're GREAT to do business with, and have some really great animals!!! Welcome David and Tamara!!! I forgot, did we tell you about this site?

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
thanks everyone, the conjoined twins are crested geckos, and yes we hatched them out here.

and ditto on that, phillip and christine are great to work with, they sent us some beautiful girls, and thanks for the welcome. i dont think you told us about this place, but i did find it via your site ;)

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
they pipped and died. i split the egg and saw one head... and then another head. i pulled the gecko out and onto a paper towel. and put the light over it, at which time their pupils reacted to it, but at no time did it breathe on their own.

its probably better that they didnt makeit, because they would have had great problems, and probably a total inability to do normal things like climb, walk, eat.

i didnt do a necropsy, so i really have no idea what was conjoined in the way of organs.

John N

JCN Reptiles
Welcome Tamara, I remember you from the geckounlimited forums.

Awesome pics, that two headed crested is very interesting, thanks for posting it.

N

nora

Yay! Tamara is here!

geesh i havent seen nor talked to you since ummm.. oh yeah since I left RTB. hehe. Great to have you here chicka!

W

Wretched

W...E...L...C...O...M...E...!

We have the same piercings! ...er... 'cept fer the two outside nose ones.. and I have more on my lip.. so.. really.. -NOT- the same Piercings.

Whee!

welcome again, And my girlfriend says you stole her name.

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
i stole her name? my bad. i thought i had been using this one for long enough that it was basicly mine ;) what part of the bay area are you in?

NORA! i was wondering what happened to you! i kindof just assumed that you dropped off the face of the earth! haha.

thanks everyone, im happy to be here, looks like there are alot of experienced people here, and i hope i can make myself useful.

W

Wretched

bleeding_sarcasm said:
i stole her name? my bad. i thought i had been using this one for long enough that it was basicly mine ;) what part of the bay area are you in?

Her names tamara too. ;p

And Currently, South bay. San Jose.
Formerly of... Redwood City, Mountain View, Palo Alto, East palo Alto, San Francisco..... And Yeah.

Visit our friends