I'm sick and....

BalloonzForU

so is Zach. I kept Zach from school today because they would have just called and had me pick him up.

Zach asked me what quarentine meant and I said it was what I was doing by keeping him home from school, to keep his germs away from the kids at school so they do not get sick as well. Then he asked if he needed to make a quarentine sign for the front door.... :main_laugh:

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
LOL ... It made the rounds at our house a week after school started. :main_rolleyes: Some parents obviously don't think the same. The good part (if there is such a thing), if it's the same virus, is that the symptoms are gone pretty quickly. Get well soon!

BalloonzForU

This is a head cold from the stupid change in weather. Siffles, runny nose, sneezing because kleenex makes me sneeze, eye presure, and funny voice.

I actually lost my voice last night for a bit, then this morning I got a call and the person on the other end said, "Oh you're sick, that's not a sexy voice!" LOL

Last edited:

leoman777

lol im sick too o.0 im staying home from school today also butthen later i hvae to go back to the doctor....

BalloonzForU

LOL ... It made the rounds at our house a week after school started. :main_rolleyes: Some parents obviously don't think the same. The good part (if there is such a thing), if it's the same virus, is that the symptoms are gone pretty quickly. Get well soon!

Thank you!!

Unfortunately with the way things are most parents can't afford to keep their kids home when they get sick.

Fe, i'm kinda sick too >_>

:main_robin:

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
Goodness!!!

I had an ill husband last week (or was it the week before? Who knows), and the school called me on Friday to pick up my oldest son.
Apparently, he was fine and then right after lunch, he started running a fever.
He was fine Saturday, though.

So strange.

I don't send my kids to school sick. I try to keep them home. But sometimes illness comes on so suddenly, without warning, that here I am sending my healthy son off to school in the morning, only to get a call 4-5 hour later because he's runnin a 100.2 fever!
Yikes!

I, too, hope you guys feel better soon!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Feel better soon!

I've had one student miss class this semester because of H1N1 and luckily no one else caught it. *knock on wood* It's so nice when parents keep their sick kids home instead of sending them to school!

eric

OREGON GECKO
Seems to be going around! A couple of my wife's co-workers at the hospital came down with flu like symptoms and management said "mandatory one week vacation and a doctors note to come back and work!":sick: Hope you all get better.:main_thumbsup:

BalloonzForU

Feel better soon!

I've had one student miss class this semester because of H1N1 and luckily no one else caught it. *knock on wood* It's so nice when parents keep their sick kids home instead of sending them to school!

Thank you.

i've got the tingles :(

:(

Seems to be going around! A couple of my wife's co-workers at the hospital came down with flu like symptoms and management said "mandatory one week vacation and a doctors note to come back and work!":sick: Hope you all get better.:main_thumbsup:

Thank you!!

Well I guess I have some good people that work for me. One of my managers brought me chicken soup to my house. :)

100_2068_op_800x1066.jpg

LizMarie

Hope you guys get better soon. I seem to be coming down with something but I'm trying to fight it before it comes down.

Dogger25

Yeah Oklahoma is starting to get hit by H1N1 in schools. The local public school district in my town may shut down for a few days. There is like 14% outage of students in the whole school district. Hope you all start to feel better.

BalloonzForU

Feel better Fe and Robin. Robin, when that voice gets sexy again CALL ME :D

Thank you Paul, but that was me with the voice, not Robin, and it was your buddy who called me..... :main_laugh:

Yeah Oklahoma is starting to get hit by H1N1 in schools. The local public school district in my town may shut down for a few days. There is like 14% outage of students in the whole school district. Hope you all start to feel better.

Ouch we don't have that yet, but I got a letter from my son's school saying there was at least once case of menigintis diagnosed in his school!!!

LizMarie

I've noticed a lot of people getting hit hard by colds this year. I walk through campus and everyone has a runny nose, a nasty cough and looks like the walking dead in sweat pants and hooded SJU sweat shirts.. It's like the movement of the sick, lol.

Visit our friends