incubator

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
hey guys and girls!

i have just had my 2nd ever clutch fail :( i have been told that Albeys incubation method was a good way to start and has good results.
however it involves using an incubator (in Albeys case a hova bator) i don't have the money to buy one of these yet but was wondering if there were either cheaper incubators than a hova bator or if you could tell me how to make my own!:D

thanks in advance!:main_thumbsup:

Redleg

Honesty and to be blunt, if you do not currently have the money to commit, then you are best not to start breeding, if she is already laying, then toss the eggs or give it to someone who can incubate and care for the hatchlings.

Its not just the cost of the incubator, there's the incubation medium, container, and eventual housing and feeding the new leos. Its not just one or two, but potentially more then a dozen. Sure, you can sell it or give it away... eventually, but until then, you will have to incur the cost associated with breeding and raising the leos....... so if you can't afford a Hovabator that cost the cheapest of all common incubator out there, then you need to stop before you get over your head. Building one would also require that you spend some money.

PANDARO

hey guys and girls!

i have just had my 2nd ever clutch fail :( i have been told that Albeys incubation method was a good way to start and has good results.
however it involves using an incubator (in Albeys case a hova bator) i don't have the money to buy one of these yet but was wondering if there were either cheaper incubators than a hova bator or if you could tell me how to make my own!:D

thanks in advance!:main_thumbsup:

try this bro...
http://www.herpcenter.com/fishtank-incubator-design.html
hope its help...n hatch the baby because i use this system n already hatch 12 babies LG

Visit our friends