Inquiring about VMSherps ?

J

justin-branam

i have not done business with them, but have heard nothing but good reports.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
The girl I got from VMS is beautiful and has to be the best eater I have.

When I got her, UPS screwed up and delivered her to the wrong address. I contacted him as soon as it happened, but he didn't seem too concerned, nor did he do anything to help get the shipping charges back for me. That I wasn't too happy about, but it wouldn't stop me from buying from him again.

D

djinn

VMS good.

VMS is where I ordered my first geckos from last summer, and I have ordered from them one more time since then. There weren't any communication or shipping problems at all. Both shipments went off without a snag.

Plus they have a 15% discount if you get 4 or more- and I like to order more at one time than at different times/places.

And they've always got some kind of sale- which changes every month.

The site looks very proffessional (which is 80% of convincing me to order from a site) and is laid out coherently.

I don't think that I'll order from them again simply because I have enough geckos at this point, that I don't want to buy any more hatchling to juvenile size geckos - most of what they have available- I'd rather get adults - which they only offer intermittenly- to produce my own babies.

Great site and nice geckos.

Visit our friends