Introducing myself I guess!

chocolategecks

Hiiii err well I'm Katie and my boyfriend Mat will be on here sometimes as well. We have two leopard geckos; One female normal called Rolo and one male lavender morph called Topic. We are completely new to the gecko world, having only got our first two yesterday! But I am an animal welfare degree student so I am very keen to breed them! Hence why we have a male :) I also have a corn snake called ricki.

Katie :main_thumbsup:

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
Welcome to our "Gecko World". There is a lot of good information here. I started with my first Leo in June. This forum has helped so much!!:main_yes:

chocolategecks

Thanks :) I got introduced to here by my friend Jason. Just changed my gecko set up (hopefully for the better- thought it was a bit cold for them!) so wanted to ask if its ok for them. We now have a little box with moss in there for their shedding and what not, and we've added a basking lamp because the heat mat was only making it 70 on the thermostat, whereas now its nearly 80. They seem a lot more active and the female was digging a little bit- is this normal behaviour? I may consult my book :D

Visit our friends