Is fatties the way to go ?

jaspa

The Jaguar Gecko
Looking into these, and was really surprised by how they look, and even the normal ones are amazing ! that stripe down there back really got to me, anyways. I just have a couple of questions, if you guys can help me out, expo is coming this weekend, and I need to make a fast decision! :main_thumbsup:

1. I hear they tolerate handling pretty well is this true?

2. I read a care sheet claiming that they are similar to leos, but just need a little more humidity, in this case, My setup will be heat pad, 2 hides, on each end, humid hide, food dish, calcium dish, water dish, etc. , Just worried about the substrate? could I simply use paper towel, but mist them ? if so, how often?

3. I Hear AFT's are a little bit more challenging to breed, which gives them a little more value, I myself dont plan to breed them at all, just wondering if any will be at the expo ? ( NARBC Anahiem ) there would probably be, but those $4000 AFT's :cry2:, but what are my chances on finding a normal AFT at the expo? not to get my hopes up ?

here is just 3 questions I stress enough, please any information will be really appreciated.

chansbrow

Hey jasper,

1. They are as mellow as can be in my experience.

2. Your set up sounds good and paper towel is what I use and it works great. I mist every day to every other day.

3. There should definately be some at the show in all price ranges.

Have a great time at the show.

Chris

Visit our friends