Is She a He?

S

Sirron

Sorry about another sexing question

I didn't think to check the sex of my geckos when I bought them. I just took the sellers word for it that they were all girls. Well I did a little check the other day and my Tremper has some bulges that worry me. 'She' is still quite young about 3 months and 20-25 grams and I already see perfectly seperated bulges. :main_angry:

011-2.jpg

013-4.jpg

014-4.jpg

Khrysty

that looks most definitely female to me. Give "her" time and check again, but i see no pores whatsoever. I always worry my females are males when I see bulges..but the pores never develop and i realize its just me over analyzing things. I have a female with very, very defined bulges. She laid four clutches of eggs for me last season o_O

S

Sirron

Well that makes me feel a lot better. I was already worrying about finding another home, heater and dishes ect. I'm getting two males on tuesday and having a third was really throwing me off. Stupid bulges almost gave me a panic attack. lol

Taquiq

JK Herp
Well that makes me feel a lot better. I was already worrying about finding another home, heater and dishes ect. I'm getting two males on tuesday and having a third was really throwing me off. Stupid bulges almost gave me a panic attack. lol

I got the same problem. One of my females has no bulges, the other one has small bulges but no pores.
They could be so
different.

S

Sirron

I'm pretty satisfied that she is indeed a she. Heres a few updated pictures for everyone, she now weighs 38ish grams. Thanks for all your opinions everyone :)

006-4.jpg

059.jpg

Visit our friends