Is this a normal?

brandan88

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=315064&l=dccad&id=569743631

My computer crashed and I lost my digital pics, but here is a pic of my leo from my facebook page. I am really trying to learn the morphs and I want to see if I have Fred here named correctly. I am thinking he is a normal to a little hyperxanthic? I don't know about what eye patterns have to do with naming yet, but if it matters he has gold colored eyes with little black veins running throughout and the black, slit shaped pupil. Thanks for the help.

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
I am definitely not as good with morphs as Paul is, but for some reason I was leaning Bell as well. It reminds me of someone's gecko on here that I KNOW to be a Bell.

thekooliest

Website Creator
It looks to be a bell albino as well. But not like all the other bell albinos. What pointed me there is the brownish spots, and less spots than normal.
I can pretty confidently say that it isn't a normal, but don't quite know what it is.

brandan88

re

Boy I was off. I guess I am still thinking albino as pigmentless. I was thinking dark spots, he can not be an albino. Thank you. I just bought another baby from my local pet store. I feel so sorry for them. There are like fifty of the little guys in a 10 gallon aquarium. I'm sure they don't all get fed every day. Anyway He is very bright orange with 2 purple spots on his back and white underparts. Do tangerines start off as tangerines, or do you think the baby lose his orange colors?

C

canadiangecko

Ha ha 420 really funny :)

Last edited by a moderator:

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Nothing is wrong with gecko mutts at all. Michael's statement wasn't meant to be rude or anything...he just meant it is more than likely a mix of a few.

Visit our friends