is this the same as LLL Pro MR-148?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
There are an awful lot of these around lately and they all look the same. I would suspect that either they are all the same and we are being told by different manufacturers that they're different, or that the same company is supplying the exterior and different manufacturers are putting in different "guts". I don't know anything about this one.

Aliza

LLLReptile

The thing about ours is - we don't hide the fact that it is an MR-148. We call ours that. "Others" call it something completely different. Simple fact is, they are ALL this model. The difference is - we offer a heck of a price on ours ($129.99 and our shipping is less than the ones on Amazon). Sometimes you can find them for $120, but shipping is $30 - $35, so in the end, it is all about the same (unless you buy it for $159.99 to $250 from other reptile suppliers). We made darn sure that we were able to offer the same or a better price than others out there in different industries.

Right now, we are out of them for a bit, which sucks, but we do have an exact ETA for our next shipment (next month). If you don't need yours this second (most will need them at the end of Feb, March, etc), then order yours now from us, and you get a free $13 dollar bag of Hatchrite along with it when they arrive for free. So for $129.99 plus shipping, you get the MR-148 and the Hatchrite. If you need one this second - pick it up from Amazon. I am more than happy to tell you that ALL of them around are the same product, NOT modified. I don't care if they call it the 6000, the 5000, or whatever.

Hope this helps guys. Feel free if you ever have questions like this - post them to us or PM us here on this site. We are going to start supporting this website by advertising with GeckoForums.net . Take care, and happy holidays!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply

gixxer3420

O bought one from LLLReptile a little while back and it has eggs in it and working great!! I may be looking at buying another one so i can retire one of my older incubators

R

ReptileCraze

I had purchased one of these incubators for myself and yesterday I purchased a second unit for a friend who will be very surprised on his birthday.

Almost everywhere is out of stock of them except Big Apple Pet Supply who told me they had purchased up most of the available stock in the U.S.

They said they still have quite a few units but sold more than 20 units last week and they don't know if they are going to make it through to when more will be available.

Here's where you can find it and I recommend that you take a look at the video they have on their website... http://www.bigappleherp.com/Accu-Temp-6000-Reptile-Incubator-Digital-Reptile-Incubator

Visit our friends