It was my bros bday but 'I' got the gift...rev stripe mack eclipse- solid eyes!!

tangerineman

LizardThing Geckos
Originally i had big plans for my brother to come to NYC and visit me , I have been promising him an all-expense paid yankees game down here...but due to weather forecasts and the fact he's taking vacation later in the summer he didn't come down...june 16th was his birthday, and this is what I cam home to that night... my second mack eclipse ever from the 3rd egg that could possibly make them...(probably to make up for my mack het x mack albino pairing that has yet to yield any SSs yet out of 6...thank you mother nature..)

i will take some better pics once she starts eating and moving around more...
these were transfer container pics...

Library-0003.jpg

Library-0005.jpg

Library-0001.jpg

Library-0002.jpg

btw; my brother had a decent birthday anyway...as you may know already the yankees won...lol,..but his 9 ball billiards team just won a tournament and are on their way to the big competition vegas in August!

...as someone else just mentioned to me, "...I am not giving up on good fortune!!"

...With everything negative that goes on (economy, jobs , etc) , it really makes you feel overjoyed when things FINALLY go right....LOL...
...right now I am so happy, i just hope everyone has some great luck in their lives before the summer is over...

Duane

btw, enjoy sunday, it's the summer solstice
:banana::banana::banana::egypt::sunny:

tangerineman

LizardThing Geckos

thanks everyone,
- as you can guess I am pretty excited about the possibilities,
I am totally into the eclipse eyes on striped macks...striped macks are one of my favorite morphs anyway...

I admit, seeing everyone post such crazy combos sometimes can get me wishing I had some other type of projects going on, lol, man is it tough...

...I hadn't let many geckos breed this year due to space limitations (one pairing , mack het albino x alb mack, was totally accidental:main_no:) and seriously, i started to forget that feeling, that rush... when your own project starts to develop ....it IS nice...lol, you (almost) start to forget the hours spent washing tiny dishes and bowls....disinfecting bins, etc...

Duane

Visit our friends