It's been awhile, Updates.

BrightReptiles

Badhabits727
It's been awhile since I've posted anything about any of my geckos. I have been taking a break from the reptile world for awhile and just caring for and raising my creatures. Haven't bought anything new in awhile, had some issues pop up financially after moving back to Florida and then wrecking my car, finding out we missed the insurance bill by 12 days and they aren't covering the accident. Getting back on track now though and figured I'd pop in and say Hello to the people who still remember me :p Hopefully I'll be able to be more active here again and see some of you around the FL shows. Anyways, here's the rhacs I had posted hatchling pics of the last time I stopped by here!

IMG_20120908_231206.jpg

IMG_20120908_231031.jpg

IMG_20120908_231003.jpg

IMG_20120908_230821.jpg

They're growing up but still have a ways to go. They are all around 5 months old now, #4 is outgrowing the others significantly, though it's not noticeable in the pictures.

BrightReptiles

Badhabits727
Thanks Chrissy. I'll come up there and visit everyone sooner or later, probably later since I wrecked the little green nissan I had up there and bought a gas eating Tahoe ><

Visit our friends