It's nice to know

S

SPJ

That Jeff Ronne can post several messages and pictures over several days on a forum regarding his boas but can't find the time to EVER answer an email from me regarding purchasing racks.

I am sick of never getting a response from him.

I sent multiple emails last year and called once and no one ever got back to me. So I went somewhere else. I figured I'd try him again and emailed him last week about a few racks.
Nothing. But he can post on RTB.:main_angry: :main_angry:

This guys customer service sucks.

Once again, I gave my business to someone else.

I'll never attempt to contact him again to make a purchase.

Fedawg

Steve I hear the smae thing from a lot of people... also hear that the racks are not too sturdy at all.

Do you have any of the racks , to confirm this?

S

SPJ

I never got any racks because he never responded to a simple question about them so I can't tell you how sturdy they are.

robin

steve, this isnt the first time in have heard of this. same thing i have heard with trying to buy a snake as well ... shoot makes ya wonder how he keeps customers?

Gregg M

Registered Member
Fedawg said:
Steve I hear the smae thing from a lot of people... also hear that the racks are not too sturdy at all.

Who told you that??? The RHINO RAXX are vrey well built and sturdy enough to the point where you can stand on it and it will not give...

I have 3 racks... Well worth the wait... Why are you waiting to recieve an email from Jeff??? The ordering system is automated... You make your order, give billing and delivery info, then, bam, 4 weeks later you have your rack...

Unless you do not have a credit card....

S

SPJ

I emailed asking if it would be possible to get them in white since all of my other racks are white. He never responded. I called. He never called back.

He lost a sale of definitely 3 racks and possibly more in the future from me.

nwheat

I have several of his racks and a condo and I really like them alot! It is kind of a crap shoot whether I get a response to an emailed question - but there has always been someone around to help me when I used the phone (novel concept, I know).

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Gregg M said:
Who told you that??? The RHINO RAXX are vrey well built and sturdy enough to the point where you can stand on it and it will not give...

Damnit, I tried replying to this before but got kicked off.

Anyhow, I had some of the Rhino Raxx and some back-heat blanket box racks. The Rhinos were incredibly sturdy, but the blanket box racks were unacceptably flimsy in my opinion. Also, the back-heating option for the blanket box racks did not produce enough heat to keep higher-temp species in my basement which is 65-70 degrees.

I must have lucked out when I had ordered them though, as I didn't have anywhere near as many communication problems as others have reported. I didn't pay with a credit card, either. I sent a MO for all 3 rack/cage orders.

As far as the WHITE cages go, don't get white. Perhaps he changed the material used for white cage/rack construction since mine were built, but snake dookie STAINS the white plastic. I have tried everything under the sun to get the stains out, and nothing works. It's really disappointing, because the cages look dirty all the time.

Visit our friends