Jazz's Steps Worked!

MonteQ's

I got her steps for the Holidays since she can't quite make the leap any more. She finally figured out how to work them! What a releif, no more spills!

Jazz-Steps.jpg

robin

i need to get one for my schnauzer. did you get a special set of strairs or just buy one of those plastic step stool kinda things?

MonteQ's

Yeah, I got them from bed bath...They're made by this company:

http://www.solvitproducts.com/

That's funny Mel. Jazz was pretty scared of them at first too. I had to force her up them the first few times. It took alot of work for her to start using them on her own. Food helped alot. ;) They're a little too narrow for a dog her size. I think that's where most of the discomfort came from initially. I'm just glad she's been able to figure it out. She'd had some pretty heavy misses recently.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We finally found a wide stool that he could use as a jumping platform. Luckily our dogs don't have mobility issues, our bed it just really tall! lol

I'm glad Jazz got over her fear quickly. They do seem a little wobbly at first so I'm sure it would take me a few times to build my confidence if I had to use them.

Robin, you can get them at the chain pet stores for $40-$80 depending on which model they have. The fancy wooden ones seem so start around $120.

MonteQ's

Glad to hear you guys found a solution. I have to admit, the thought of a bulldog going up them gave me a giggle....Any chance you have pics?

Robin, they were about 40 I think. Kinda pricey. I thought about building some, but have way too many projects around here.

Visit our friends